From Borgo San Lorenzo, we move south along the old Via Faentina (old road that once linked Florence to Mugello valley), after passing the Sieve bridge. At a distance of about six kilometres from Borgo San Lorenzo and 20 km from Florence we find the Salaiole Chapel builted in 1923 thanks to Maria Grazioli Lante della Rovere duchess who dedicated the structure to memory of her sons.
Visits by reservation and after Holy Mass: tel. +39 055 8409694 - email@example.com
For all information about: www.itinerarioliberty.it