- Time: 3 hours
- Highest altitude: Poggio Tre Monti (1080 m.)
- Highest ascent: 420 m
- Rest stops along the way:
- Suggested times: all year round except in the presence of snow and mud.
- Difficulty: T (tourist)
- Stop: Hotels in Consuma - Miramonti or Casina degli Abeti
- Bus: Campo all’Oca, Consuma
Very easy, panoramic trail, first along the open ridge and next through woods and conifers.
From Campo all'Oca (776 m.a.s.l.) along the provincial road we move in the direction of Stia.
At roughly 3 kilometres from the start we reach Valico Croce a Mori (955 m.a.s.l.).
Here we move right along a dirt path (00 RET) reaching first the Caspriano Pass (939 m.a.s.l.) and next the locality of Crocione.
We continue along trail n.00, and reach the grassy open saddle called Giuncata.
Ignoring the small road that dips left to the village of Gualdo, we start to climb through the conifer woods.
Once past Poggio Tre Monti (1080 m.a.s.l.) we reach the cemetery in Consuma (1023 m.a.s.l) and then the town.